Friday, November 26, 2010

Newlywed Graduates!

June 10, 2010
Disclaimer:
This is long overdue....
but made possible with the faster internet now.
In California our internet was too slow to do any pictures on our blog,
so that is why there is a huge space between posts.
Enjoy!

This has been one crazy fun year of marriage.
We have lived in
Provo, UT
and
San Diego, CA
and loved each experience in its own separate way.

Now it is time for our First Anniversary
so we got work off to head over to
DISNEYLAND!
We were both so excited because the last time I went to Disneyland I was 8 and Nik's last time he was 18.
This was MUCH overdue....
and came at a perfect time for living 90 minutes away from the park at the time.
Here are some pictures I can FINALLY load up with the faster internet.


Welcome to Disneyland, ya Lovebirds!

In front of Splash Mountain.
We did this one twice.
Loved it.
Pictures below.

Don't know why this is sideways

I love him!

This was our delicious lunch
And our waiter snuck into the picture
It was so good!
We stuffed our faces and didn't have to eat for the rest of the day.

Before

After.
OMGoodness! It was sooooooOOOOooooO Good!

On the Matterhorn.
First time on this ride because when I went at 8yrs old,
some guy fell off of the ride just prior to our visit,
so it was down for construction.
Eek.
I WAS a little nervous to ride it.

1st ride.
Made him go first because I didn't want to fall out.

My MOST FAVORITE ride EVERRRRRR!
Nik and I waited a little longer than 2 hours to get the front seats.
It was AWESOME!
(don't mind my goofy face)

Our last ride of the day.....
I WAS SCARED OUT OF MY MIND!
But then I wanted to go on it again right away.
It was amazing.

Well, that sums up our trip. It was so fun.
I love this man and the fun times we have together.