Sunday, February 28, 2010

Three BIG Words.

Those of you that know me real well can confirm the fact that I remember silly little dates of
when silly or simple things happen in mine and Nik's relationship.

Don't ask me how...I just pay close attention to detail.


Well...4 years ago, today, Nik said 3 very special words to me...
"I love you, (and then he added the best part) Dawna."

I remember it every time February 28th comes around. 


That was one very special night to me because I knew he had waited so long to say it in the perfect moment...
not to just say it to say it and have it be premature.


He always told me he felt very special about me but he didn't want to say those 3 BIG words until the perfect moment and when he could say it with all his heart.

At that point we had been dating for 5 months and 4 days. 

It meant a lot to me that he waited for a special time
(and not even on Valentines day) to say it.





Nikolas James Berry...I want you to know that
I love you more today than I did on February 28, 2006. 

Thank you for loving me!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Awww...you guys are so cute!!!

Melissa said...

You remember little things my butt. My birthday was feb 25! Did you remember that? That is a special day too.

JK you're forgiven! I love you DAWNA.

Oh and I add the font in photoshop